Sunday, March 6, 2011

So, Basically...

So, basically, Turkey was so much fun and I loved it! We were like a big family, playing cards and The Question Game (where you go around in a circle asking questions and you have to think of a question immediately when it's your turn and you have to avoid responding to the question that the last person asked you) on the bus and at night. Also, our tour guide, Shaban, was really informative. And my leg didn't hurt at all! I had my MRI Friday, which was less scary than I expected because my head was out of the tunnel and it only lasted 10 minutes. My ACL is completely, completely torn, with "no recognizable fiber connecting the two pieces" and I have a slight tear in my meniscus that maybe they'll stitch up during the surgery or maybe they'll just leave alone. I have a meeting with the surgeon on Tuesday, so I'll know more then!

No comments:

Post a Comment